Samstag, 21. März 2015

About Nimo´s First Solo Album ~ Rhapsodia ~ Dolce vita ~

That will be my first Album review I will write. The main reason for this review is, that I can´t keep anything short concerning Rhapsodia ~ dolce vita ~. A 140 signs long sentence at Twitter isn´t possible to express my thoughts and feelings about this album.
Also, I want to make the once curious about Nimo´s first solo Album, who will read the review and haven´t recognized yet, that he released a solo album.
It will be more a long feedback with a lot of personal meanings and experiences I made by listening the album, than a clear structured, professional review. So thank you for taking the time to read it.
And to Nimo: Forgive me that I needed so long for my feedback and I hope my review gives a little bit of the joy back to you, which I feel by listening to your Album.

To tell the truth, I was to curious for just counting days and waiting for the Album. So I was searching for the original songs on youtube. I tried to imagine how the songs would sound with his voice. Sometimes I thought: "How will he want to sing this?" because some of the songs are from female singers and had some high notes, which sound difficult. A week later I saw the prelistening Video on youtube and was impressed by the way he is singing. All notes aren´t a problem. He seems to take them as easily as he would have a smalltalk. By listening to the songs I always have to think about, what my vocalcoach always tried to teach me:
You can sing a song in a different way. The most singers learn at first to sing the right notes. But that´s not all. You can play with the notes, give them a character, a soul, a feeling. This is the way you can express feelings in a song so impressiv, that noone needs to understand the hole lyrics. I can tell you from my experiences that this kind of singing is everything else, but not easy.

You find exactly this kind of singing in every single song, the way he sings the notes, the feelings he´s putting into it. The music becomes alive and emotional. Most important is, that you feel that Nimo made experiences with the songs. There are memories, feelings he is connecting with every single song. It´s so enjoyable to listen to his playful voice and just daydreaming about, what could be behind the songs and behind the man who is singing. I can imagine how much fun he had while recording, even if it´s a lot of hard work. Sometimes it is like you can hear him smiling, so I also start to smile and feel very happy wihtout a reason.

I also found a new piece which completes the puzzle of my life a little bit more. Something was missing, something which makes me realize how wonderful and satisfying the daily life can be. Since last year I was working a lot and so the days went by without noticing how good my life is, with all it´s little gifts. Since I could listening to the full album it seems to be better now. His voice is calming and at the same time it brings out what I really am and really want to be: A cheerful little girl, always curious about everything around her and smiling 24 hours a day nearly 365 days in a year. The album is perfect for the small enjoyable situations. For example, I can´t wait to have breakfast at the window ledge on a warm sunday morning, drinking tea and watching the birds and my little squirrel family in the trees. Also falling asleep with the songs is an incredible happiness, as well as waking up with them every morning. Doing the household was also a lot of fun while listening. Everything is so easy now and every single thing, like the spring flowers on my way back home, are much more beautiful since the album is released. That´s how I feel, in a short way, just to let you know what could happen to you, too. And I really wish you, that you will feel the same way.

Followers and friends of mine for sure have seen my tweets, counting days, buying chocolate to deal with my impatience (by the way, half of the chocolate bars are still alive!!! x´D ) and waiting like a child for christmas. If I had known that Nimo would exceed my expectations so much, I think I can not imagine how cruel waiting would became. Because I really haven´t expect that he became so much better since the last song I´ve listened from him. There is a big difference between the songs from Anonymous Confedereate Ensemble and his solo Album. A very positive difference and I am glad that his voice is becoming so much better. He´s very talented and seems to be a charismatic and positive man, that´s what I was getting to know about him the last years. The solo album is underlining this kind of personality very well. Opening the Album you see him, sitting on the floor with this incredible handsome smile. It´s one of the most beautiful pictures I know from him. I am sure everyone is smiling by seeing it. The Hole CD Cover has wonderful pictures, made in a warm and homely atmosphere. Music and design of the CD Cover are harmonizing perfectly.
"Perfect" is the right word for the hole Album, I think. Even if we always say, that nobody is perfect, sometimes it feels like it is and that´s the case with these Album.

Nimo deserves all my biggest support and deepest respect for who he is and what he creates.
Also I am very thankful for all the people who support him, hearties and musicians. He is really worth it to believe in him. I never heard such a beautiful, heartwarming and unique voice, so it´s one of the biggest treasures I know.

I hope in the end I could give a good feedback and make some of you curious about Rhapsodia ~ Dolce Vita ~.

If you want to take a try and listen to the Songs, here is the Prelistening Video:
Nimo "Rhapsodia ~ Dolce Vita ~"

With Love,

Kimie



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen