Montag, 16. März 2015

5th July: G.L.A.M.S @ Contopia /Germany

Sorry, that I needed so long to get the motivation to write. The university and some other problems I had to solve needed a lot of time. For the persons who doesn´t know. This isn´t a normal review.
I am writing down the emotions I have while visiting the concert. I like it to show what was going on with me. I think that´s important for everyone, the musicians, the fans and potential new fans.


So let us go back to the 5ths July 2014, the day where we went from Paris to Dortmund. I was more than 30 hours awake when we arrived at the Convention called Contopia, so I was terrible tired the hole time. But when the concert started all the fatigue of the last day was gone. Mikaru has the talent, no matter how tired I am, to wake me up. The music was changing between being in love and dreaming yearningly from the one and only person, to being cheerful, free and full of self-esteem, with a little pinch of longing for someone and being sure to get this person.
  
The strongest feelings I had are definitely conected with three songs of the concert: Under the moon, 12:00 am and glad eye (A song from Black line). Maybe because July became the most emotional month for me in the last 4 years. Everything this songs describe happened in July. And than there is this reason, why I visited the concert. G.L.A.M.S are not scared of showing their feelings and made merciless real, what I better want to crowd out.  But that is what I always want. Someone who frees my feelings even if it´s against my will. 

Thinking back of it, I really miss the sweet pain, the longing for my love and the breathtaking heartbeat by watching Mikaru and having the feeling, like he would know very well what´s going on with me. And than the relief when songs like the light of my life and Wanderer were played and you realize your friends around yourself and suddenly your love feels good, even if you miss him. It´s a free decision if or who you love or not. And I enjoy this kind of freedom more than before.
Since visiting the concert, this up-and-down of feelings became normal, because I accepted it.

A very special moment was also the solo of Syu. He isn´t only a smart man, he also has a talent for fascinating fans with his strong, but also emotional personality. His power while doing the solo part was breathtaking and we had a lot of fun just to let us go and follow him. Just the smell of Platinum egoiste let me wake up from the hypnotic atmosphere and realizing Tetsuto and Mikaru in the crowd of fans. It was such a good feeling, to be so close to them, far away from rules of the music business. What a wonderful moment of becoming one in the music of Syu and his powerful charisma. 


We had also a short, but wonderful meeting with the band. I was very happy to see, how good they could remember the time we spend in Paris in February. And I was very proud of myself. I was able to speak some words (in english)!!! Maybe because it is so easy for me to show my different sites of my personality. It seems to be no problem for the band that I am often changing from a young woman to a 4 years old little girl who wants to play with her uncles (that´s what I call them lovely ♥ ). Not at the Contopia and not in Paris. I am very thankful for this. They gave me the feeling, that I am who I am and I can show it whenever I like.

It was a wonderful day and It was worth it, staying awake more than 50 hours. So I hope the next concert of G.L.A.M.S will follow soon.

There is just one thing left I really have to say:
As a female singer it is extremely difficult to concentrate on the lyrics while watching Mikarus perfect body!!!!!
I think everybody agrees? Yes? Okay, than, good night and sweet dreams ♥ ^.~


With love,

Kimie
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen